Monday, August 18, 2008

Disappointment but Later a Good Surprise


Well, yesterday I missed Ranger's phone call. I was so bummed. He won't be able to call for a while because he's in his final field training exercise. However, I got a letter from him in the mail today and he told me that I could find a picture of him online. It took Sgt. Dad and I both to be able to recognize him. Can you believe that I had a hard time identifying my own son??? He's changed A LOT! Enjoy this photo of him.


Sometime tomorrow I'll update on our visit with Sgt. Dad's parents. We went on a glacier sight seeing cruise and through the famous tunnel to Whittier. More on that adventure and the photos tomorrow.

1 comment:

cj said...

Wow, he looks so much like his Dad! Has he actually put on weight, or is it an illusion. He certainly looks handsome in his uniform.