Saturday, October 18, 2008

Haunted

This evening Sgt. Dad and I took our youngest two sons and one of their friends to a haunted house in Wasilla. It was SO scary. They say it's for 12 and up but I think maybe 14 or 15 and up would be better. It was long and creepy. Lots of scary characters jumping at you, very, very dark, and you just never knew what was coming. We found out a bit too late that they only allow two people to start at a time. I made Sgt. Dad go by himself. However, he got stuck in a spot, so we all ended up going through together. It did make it less scary and there was less room for the ghouls to move around. They had some really great ideas for maximizing the fear factor. I wont spoil it for my local readers who may venture out there. I do recommend it- if you like to be scared. I am scared enough and wont go back- this year. My boys all want a turn to go through with me because I scream like prepubescent little girl! I refuse to go with Sgt. Dad alone because he just helps terrify me more.



It was worth the fear for a memory that will last us all forever.


No comments: