Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Thought It Was Funny

While waiting to pull up to McDonald's Drive Through Window:

Me: You should ask them for a dog biscuit for Lexi.
Sgt Dad: They have dog biscuits?
Me: Yeah, a lot of businesses around here do that.
Sgt Dad: Do you get them a lot?
Me: No, I don't drive Lexi around that often.
Sgt Dad: I didn't mean for Lexi.
Me: *Extreme dirty look*
Sgt Dad: *huge grin*
Me: *laughing* You're a jerk

And he never did get the dog a biscuit!

Later that day while browsing a yard sale....

Me: *eyeing glassware*
Glassware seller: These right here are nice glasses. They are $1000 glasses from my daughter's wedding. She's on to her next one now and I'm still paying for the first.
Me: Uhhhh. Yes, those are nice glasses. I don't need $1000 glasses. *slowly walking away*
Sgt Dad: Did he say those were $1000 glasses?

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I am amused mostly by the dog biscuit story. I shouldn't be, but am.