Thursday, January 29, 2009

Uninspired

Well, I have not blogged in some time. I keep thinking about it but I have just been uninspired. I have yet to rename Ranger due to his job change. I tried to come up with something but nothing has seemed to fit yet. Some ideas are Grunt Boy, Pvt Son, Jumper, Airborne but none seem just right.
Sgt. Dad is in Thailand again. Tater quit his job at Burger King. He got tired of food and the managers. He's looking for another job but pretty much every other job will require him having a car as there isn't anything else in reasonable walking distance. Strummer continues his quest for guitar greatness. He's actually sounding pretty good. He entered his school's talent contest. I can't wait for that.
As for me, Sgt. Dad and I have been running which is killing my knees. I had to back off a bit. I also started spinning again, which I LOVE. A friend talked me into Zumba class last night. So not my cup of tea! I have no dancing skills, no rythm and not a lot of coordination. I did, however, get pretty sweaty so I must have done some good.
Once I find some inspiration, I'll find something other than random family events to blog. For now, this mundane little update is all I've got.

No comments: