Friday, February 23, 2007

Post Two

We recently had a blizzard up here in the Northeast. I took some pictures. My Southern friends and family would probably not even dare to try to drive in it. Below are some pictures I took while driving in to work the day after our 14" snow fall. Enjoy.
















This is a picture taken on 590 North about 9am on February 15th, 2007. (yes I was driving while taking photos but only about 30 mph) This is normally a three lane highway and we normally travel about 70mph through this section.





















Yes, there is a car buried there somewhere and
that is one of those huge trash buggies behind it.
It was a week before they got this car unburied.

1 comment:

cj said...

Well, that brings back memories of growing up in upstate New York. I remember our pool being buried so deep that we could walk right up to the top. We used to build some fantastic snow forts in those deep drifts. It's a bummer to have to shovel the driveway though.