Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Post Six


So I lifted this picture from my sister's blog. I think it's a really good picture. I rarely get my three boys together smiling these days. I guess we're all stressed and ready for Sgt Dad to get home! My little guy has already changed in appearance since this was taken. He has grown, slimmed down and his face is losing that boy-ish appearance very quickly. *Sigh* Of all my boys he has had the most noticeable cracking in his voice as it changes. It's cute but at the same time it makes me a little sad.
I finished Lisey's Story last night and it was a very satisfying end. I didn't know what to expect through the entire book since I hadn't read any reviews. It's not a horror like you would expect from Stephen King. It is more of a fantasy. It is a fantasy about a husband and wife and their secret world. That's all I'll say about it. I HIGHLY recommend it. (just ignore the occasional "f" word and the substitute)
I gotta run now- gym, grocery shopping, pick up dog food (I can't forget the dog food, their bowls are EMPTY) Tomorrow I'll post about how middle son got locked in his room......

1 comment:

Karen Hamilton said...

Jen,
I like this picture a lot, too. It's very nice and you all look so good. I think Cody needs a haircut but he said no.