Saturday, November 10, 2007

Let it Snow!


Well, this morning I awoke to a light covering of snow, finally. After weeks of snow on the forecast and only getting freezing rain mixed with snow, I'm glad it's arrived. I prefer to have it cold and snowy or warm and rainy- NOT the in between stuff! This appears to be the fine kind of snow that lasts all day and accumulates but not to any great amount of snow. My little Lexi just bounces around the snow as if that will make a difference. Blackie seems fairly indifferent to it, other than he hates to walk up the stairs when they are wet. I think Sgt Dad is going to have to build a ramp for Blackie with a non-skid surface. Sometimes the boys have to go out and carry him back into the house. Poor old man.
I just found the COOLEST thing! Kodak has a wireless digital picture frame and it's wi-fi enabled. So, if you have one and your friends use kodakgallery.com they can email those pictures directly to your frame!!! Sometimes technology just blows me away! How cool would that be to come home from a shopping trip and see your frame displaying new photos of your friends or brand new niece or whatever?!!? Of course this is only good for people who have a wireless network in their home (which I do). I suppose it won't be long before everybody does. I think there are a great deal who do already. I put this frame on my wish list and told my boys to tell their father. It's very Harry Potter I think to have a picture frame that displays changing photos and can update wirelessly. This one can even play MP3s if you wish. I think it's a great grandparent gift. That is, if they have a wireless home network. Youngest son saw me get so excited about this (it is totally cool though) and says, "How are we related?" Seriously though, a wi-fi enabled picture frame- awesome!

No comments: