Saturday, November 3, 2007

Slow Week

I guess my life is pretty boring as I've had nothing about which to post! Eagle has found a job delivering pizza. I guess it's a pretty common first job. I'm not in love with it though. Sgt Dad and I told him he can take the job but he's got to keep looking for something else. We don't like him being on the road so much. Middle Son got a $50 award at Burger King. I guess every six months they have awards and despite having only been employed there about a month, he has made a good enough impression that they chose him for this award! It makes me feel good that I've raised a hardworking, reliable young man! Sgt Dad has hired Youngest Son to clean up around the house for us for $25 a week. He's loving the cash and I'm loving that I have a clean house every night!
Sgt Dad left for Japan this morning. He'll be gone for 3 weeks. That should be enough time to get the cigarette smell out of the house and hopefully when he returns he'll really quit this time.
That's about it. I had a thought earlier this week that I meant to blog but it slipped away and I cannot retrieve it. I remember it being a pretty good one too!
I'm quickly approaching my 100th posting. I've started working on a post of 100 things about me. It's alot harder than I thought. Hopefully you all will find it fun and interesting!

No comments: