Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's a Girl

Well, Spiderman's little girl was born at 1:52 am today. She weighed in at 7lbs 1oz. Mom and baby are doing great! In keeping with my philosophy of not posting real names I won't post it here but some of my readers should be able to figure it out from this clue:
First Name: Same as Uncle Ds Middle Child
Middle Name: The Town Grandma and Grandpa lived in for the majority of my life.
I really like the name. Spiderman and Daisy have already nicknamed her throughout the pregnancy as Lollipop so I will use that for her as well. I hope to have a picture of her sometime today. The rest of my family is not as tech-y as I am. Lil' Sis isn't too bad though. She does post photos at least. Mom has not updated her blog since the first day of school!
In other news, the snow has kept falling but has slackened. Sometime today I'll go out and take another measurement. Even for Alaska this is an unusually late and excessive snow fall.

No comments: