Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lack of Thoughts

Well, I had something I wanted to blog about but it has flown from my head. Things at work have been very hectic lately and I just haven't really had time to decompress. As you know, I've been at the gym everynight and that added to the normal stuff that has to get done around the house has left me with very little time to contemplate life. I am happy to be back at the gym. I really did forget how good it feels to be active. I enjoy the gym once I get there but that's the point. I have a hard time getting myself there.
Well, my reflection time is up- time to pick up Tater from a Church activity and take Strummer to his guitar lesson.
I'm tired but I'm not wishing this part of my life to be over. They grow up and leave all too soon and they I'll have plenty of time on my hands.
By the way- Ranger leaves in less than a month for Boot Camp. Sigh. See what I mean- doesn't it seem he was just a cute little boy hanging from my hip?
Never wish the time away, it goes fast enough on it's own.

No comments: