Tuesday, January 1, 2008

100th Post

In honor of my 100th post:

100 Random things about me!


  1. I think I'm pretty boring.
  2. I sometimes sing in the shower.
  3. I almost always wear socks to bed.
  4. I only have 4 close, long-term friends.
  5. I like to read celebrity gossip.
  6. I don't like romance novels.
  7. I don't like sappy movies.
  8. Milk upsets my stomach.
  9. Extreme makeover home edition always makes me cry, therefore, I try not to watch it.
  10. Strong perfumes give me a headache.
  11. I like to open my car windows while the heat is on full blast.
  12. I always have a fan on at night, even if it's cold.
  13. I like to vacuum.
  14. I don't like to cook (no surprise there).
  15. I like to organize but
  16. I don't like to clean.
  17. When my house smells like bleach - I feel like it's clean.
  18. I want to earn a baccalaureate degree before Sgt Dad retires.
  19. I want to graduate with a 4.0 average.
  20. I sometimes don't try things because I'm afraid of failure.
  21. I would have 10 kids by now if Sgt Dad and I had kept up our rate of reproduction.
  22. I don't like any one's feet.
  23. Eyes are the first feature I notice on people.
  24. I think oral hygiene is the first step towards beauty.
  25. I would like to be Loralie Gilmore- she's smart, beautiful, witty, kind and a good mother and completely fictional unfortunately.
  26. I would chose pizza over cake.
  27. I have a secret desire to become an author.
  28. I don't think I'm creative.
  29. I think a mastery of the English language is key to professional advancement.
  30. Politics make my eyes glaze over.
  31. I still think my husband is a "hottie"
  32. I like fishing.
  33. I like camping.
  34. Sometimes I have a short fuse.
  35. I adore my brother and sisters.
  36. I think my Mom is a rock star!
  37. I admire my Dad for working such a difficult job for so many years to give us so much.
  38. I like to play poker- and I'm kinda good at it!
  39. I like to play childish online games
  40. When I read- the rest of the world disappears.
  41. I've cried at the end of books because I want to "live" with the characters longer.
  42. Fictional man I'm in love with: Jamie Frasier
  43. I want to travel the world.
  44. A Knight's Tale is one of my all time favorite movies.
  45. So is Happy Gilmore.
  46. I would have a house full of pets if I had room.
  47. I love my hometown but don't want to live there.
  48. I love wild hair colors but am too shy to try them out anymore!
  49. I've never swept dirt under a rug.
  50. I never cheat on my taxes.
  51. I always had a fear of not being a good enough mother.
  52. I LOVE snow!
  53. I think my feet are really ugly.
  54. I like my eyes.
  55. I hate my moles.
  56. I love really hot showers!
  57. My dream house would have a huge bathtub.
  58. Too many kids give me a headache.
  59. I don't watch soap operas.
  60. I enjoy sci-fi (books and tv)
  61. I would love to learn to fly.
  62. The older I get, the less I enjoy amusement parks
  63. Peeling potatoes makes me sneeze!
  64. I play piano when I'm sad or mad.
  65. I love music.
  66. My Ipod is my all-time favorite Christmas present.
  67. I don't like to go to the gym but I'm SO happy when I've gone.
  68. I wish Santa was really real.
  69. I like to turn the radio up, sing loud and drive fast on sunny summer days!
  70. I wear sunglasses to avoid wrinkles!
  71. I once spent a week working out of a storage facility.
  72. McDonald's is my favorite fast food restaurant.
  73. I could eat pizza every day!
  74. I LOVE coffee but I only recently started drinking it every morning.
  75. I drink Diet Dr. Pepper like it's water.
  76. Cinnamon Crest is the only toothpaste I use.
  77. I still love dolls.
  78. I love Christmas snow globes.
  79. I spend more time on my computer than I do watching TV.
  80. I once found directions online to repair my own dryer- and was successful!
  81. I once broke down on the side of the road and took a ride from a stranger.
  82. I never hitchhiked.
  83. I collect unusual Japanese Sake Sets.
  84. I love online shopping!
  85. I cry every time the news shows soldiers coming home from war.
  86. I don't like to wear flowery patterned clothes.
  87. I only recently began to wear pink.
  88. I love high heels!
  89. I've learned to be tom-boyish because of my boys!
  90. I genuinely enjoy each of my boys.
  91. I really love when Sgt Dad and I share a laugh together :-)
  92. I love when my family does an activity together!
  93. I hate to change light bulbs!
  94. I love crisp, clean bedsheets.
  95. I love to paint.
  96. I don't have a mirror in my purse.
  97. I pick at my hangnails with my tweezers.
  98. I am very forgetful about taking medicines.
  99. I rarely get sick.
  100. I enjoy blogging and reading other's blogs!

There! That was A LOT harder than it seems. I just thought it would be fun to make a list of 100 strange things about myself to honor my 100th post. It's also fitting that it's the first post of the year.

2 comments:

cj said...

What a fun list! Thanks for sharing. I'm sure it would be hard to come up with 100 things to say about myself, but you did a great job.

Unknown said...

Wonderful and interesting.