Saturday, June 23, 2007

Alaska or Bust

In a few hours we will begin our great journey. We are packed, the house has been turned over, and all the plans are made. Today our plan is to reach Cuyahoga Falls, OH and catch a Poison concert this evening. We took Blackie to the groomers for a bath yesterday and even he is ready to go.
My poor boys are so sad to leave their friends. I hate it for them. They think we are too old to understand but we do. I wish that we could bring all of our friends everytime we move. Honestly, does it really matter much where you live if you have yoru family and friends nearby? Geography does matter but it's not the number one thing.
Well, time to get dressed and on the road.
See ya!
Love you all in Rochester!

3 comments:

Mo said...

I will miss you all. I love you all!! Praying for traveling mercies and safety all the way to Alaska!! Thanks for sharing the bagels with me this morning, sorry for that tear Jen...yes I did see it.
Well Guys...make Great choices and be good!!
later
Mo

Mo said...

PS Ken you take great care of your family or I will have to come take care of you!! LOL just kidding

Mo

cj said...

God bless you all on your trip to Alaska. We will be praying for a fun and safe adventure.