Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Post Twenty Two or Milestones


Well, I have passed another parenting milestone- my youngest child has had his first "formal". It's so cliche but the time seems to have flown by. So, baby boy will be graduating from 8th grade next week. He likes girls and IMing. He isn't a baby at all. Then perhaps worst of all, my oldest will finish 11th grade therefore becoming, GASP, a SENIOR! Sometimes I wish I could time warp and hold them as babies again.
In other news, I am not going to continue posting my "post numbers" anymore. I don't see the point in it as I am getting the hang of titling them.
In other, other news, our impending move is fast approaching!! My plan is to take photos and upload them daily with a little tidbit of our daily adventures. So, "tune in next week, same Bat time, same Bat channel".

2 comments:

The Mama of the House said...

WOW! I'm here before cj! Well, she's been doing all kinds of travelling to cool places (and she's getting ready to go to a beach house!) plus getting to swim lessons every day, so she's really low on time.

I'm just in the great beginnings of this parenting stage and I think I like my stage better! Sure, I have to change diapers, but I'm not worried about my kids quite like you do. And it's so exciting to go to Alaska. I do hope you get lots of photos and post regularly!

cj said...

Wow! I can't believe how grown up he looks! My favorite memory of Cody is his shrieking while opening his Christmas presents at Grandmother's house. I think he was about 1 1/2 years old and was so excited.