Thursday, June 14, 2007

Atlantic City


Well today we drove to Atlantic City. We are doing this because Sgt Dad has to take his car to the port to be shipped to Alaska. So, since we were "so close" we came on down. Actually we had plans to drop off his car then drive down but due to a series of unfortunate events (how many of you get the reference to the books? I'm such a book geek!) we were delayed and changed our plans. I'm very tired right now or I'd regale you with the details. Suffice it say, I'm in the doghouse but was able to rectify the situation.
So tomorrow it's off to the port and a side trip to NYC to see the Statue of Liberty!!!! Yeah! Of course I'll be accused of making my mistake in order to ensure I got my way with the side trip to NYC but in all honesty I did not do that. Though I am happy it has turned out this way! I can't wait to post my own picture of Lady Liberty!

2 comments:

The Mama of the House said...

And I can't wait to see it!

cj said...

I want to hear the details! I'm glad that you will get to see Lady Liberty! It is a great experience to be in NYC!