Sunday, March 9, 2008

Back Porch

Here is a picture taken from my back porch. Towards the middle of the photo, if you look carefully, you can see a red light. It's the Burger King where Tater is employed. It's great that he was able to find a job within walking distance. It's also terrible to be that close to instant dinner. In the lot next to Burger King is the post theatre which houses a Starbucks. Yet another temptation.

Here's a dirty little secret of mine: I LOVE Starbucks but since I've found drive through locations I am loathe to go to one where I have to park and go inside. Lazy? Perhaps, but what a hassle to park, go stand in line only to go right back out to my van! Plus, they have all those cute coffee cups to tempt me to spend more ridiculous amounts of money if I go in. So, really, I'm doing myself a favor by being picky about the locations at which I'll buy my coffee.

No comments: