Friday, March 21, 2008

Catch Up!

I just realized how long it's been since I blogged.
Sgt Dad went to Fairbanks this week for cold weather training. He's quite fortunate to have gone in spring rather than the dead of winter. He managed to get a stress fracture while climbing a mountain wearing snowing shoes and carrying some 80+ pounds of equipment. So, he's home now but limping and popping whatever pain pills they gave him. He spent one of the nights in a snow tunnel and said it was actually pretty cozy. I think my claustrophobia issues would get the better of me! At any rate, you won't catch me sleeping outdoors like that here- I'm way to scared of bears!
The boys are all back to school. Tater has been working a lot and looks so tired. He'll get back into the swing of things soon. Strummer is plodding away and quickly getting good at guitar playing. Ranger is finishing up his courses and he will take his exit exams the first week of April.
I'm back at the gym on a regular basis and starting to enjoy it again. I enjoy my job and the people I that work with me. It's awesome to work with people who loves books even more than I do. Although the books they read are on another level altogether!
Have I blogged about Remington? We had to give him back to the rescue organization. I sure hated to do that but he just wasn't the right dog for us. He was such a sweetie. I think he needed more space and more exercise. I think he would be happiest with another large dog. I hope he's found a great home.
That about does it for now!

No comments: