Sunday, March 2, 2008

Where does your knowledge lie?
















Well, this morning while randomly surfing away I came across this quiz. I scored 17 correct out of 20. What does that say about my diet and health? How many candy bars can you correctly identify? What is your candy bar weakness? Mine is chocolate and caramel. Although I rarely eat candy. As far as foods go, pizza, chips, and fries are my favorite poor food choices. However, Sgt Dad definitely has a penchant for sweets. I can remember coming home from grocery shopping with out having purchased Little Debbie snacks and he informing me that, "I didn't buy anything". I quickly learned to always purchase some kind of sweets, more specifically something with chocolate in it! From previous posts you know that Ranger has a propensity for Reese's peanut butter cups. Tater likes Twizzlers and Strummer (formerly known as Youngest Son) likes Skittles. Enjoy the quiz and let me know how you did!

1 comment:

cj said...

uh, oh, I also scored 17 out of 20. Chocolate and caramel are definitely my weaknesses too. My favorite candy bars are twix and snickers. I also really like salty and sweet combinations like Flips, and kettle corn. My number one junk food favorite though is ice cream. Unfortunately, I really like sweets, but not just sugar like Skittles (yuck) or Starburst.