Monday, March 31, 2008

Confessions

Sometimes I get bored. I'm not into video games or the tv that Sgt Dad likes. I'm over internet games and chat rooms. I haven't made friends yet here in AK. So, sometimes in the evenings I get bored. I check my blog and those of people I know. Then despite the warning I posted on my own blog I click on "Next Blog". It seems Google has gotten control over this function and I haven't stumbled on p-o-r-n in some time. It's fun clicking and ending up at random peoples blogs and reading about their lives. I've found a military family expecting their 2nd & 3rd children, I've read about a baby born 16 weeks premature, found a memorial blog to a mother who passed far too young, blogs of teen angst, blogs journaling depression, weight loss, and divorce. I've seen new art, old art, and you call that art? I've read stuff people really should tell the world and things I think should be shouted to the world.
Well, sometimes I'm not really bored, sometimes I'm just avoiding the laundry.... ;-)

No comments: