Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Calling All Writers

Okay, so Ranger has been regularly writing to me. He says he's very bored at night and has asked for letters. So, Family and friends- if you don't have his address and want it, please email me or call Mom and Dad or call me and I'll give you his address. Even if all you do is mail him the comics page from the Sunday paper. (I'm not 100% sure they will let him have it but they did say we could mail magazine articles- maybe the comics will count)
He is doing well in basic but he doesn't know what to do with himself in his down time. He even mailed me a picture he drew, "for the refrigerator". He hasn't done that in probably 10 years!
In other news, Sgt Dad and I are scrounging up the $$ to fly down for Ranger's graduation. We will likely fly into Atlanta and plan a visit (albiet short) with the family there. So all my Georgian family- be on the lookout for a phone call and a visit in early September! Unfortunately with all the prices skyrocketing these days and Tater and Strumming being in school then, we'll have to come by ourselves.
That's it for now. Write please!

No comments: