Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday

So, Strummer's Girl came over to spend the afternoon with us. She's a sweet girl. They spent the afternoon playing guitar together and Guitar Hero. It's nice to get a chance to know her a bit. My other two boys insist on hiding their involvements from me. We ordered pizza and it was nice to see a girl actually eat. I remember when I was a teenager, I was very shy to eat in front of my boyfriends until I started dating Sgt. Dad. For some reason, I never felt shy about it around him. These days it wouldn't hurt for me to feel that way- LOL! Anyway, I enjoyed watching Strummer interact with her.

I didn't post for Baby Sister's Birthday last week because I didn't have access to my pictures and I wanted to post one of her. She's eight years old already. I remember calling Mom everyday when it was close to time for her to be born to see if she was coming. I was so excited! Now eight years have flown by! Once again I live far away but I've managed to keep a pretty close relationship with her. She's alot like me and enjoys gabbing on the phone. Happy Birthday Baby Sister!

No comments: