Monday, June 2, 2008

Were you dying to know if we caught a fish?

I imagine all my readers have been dying to know about our fishing trip. We came up empty handed once again. We had a great time trying though. The only thing we found was some kind of animal bone. I think it was a vertebrae from a bird. We had packed some sandwiches to eat afterwards but my Tupperware didn't seal properly and they were totally soggy! Yuk! Fortunately the top had stayed dry to we ate them "open-faced". Not as good as a whole sandwich but it filled the belly. We'll keep trying. I am looking forward to the day I can post a "big fish" picture.
I took Tater driving Sunday afternoon in preparation for his road test this Wednesday. We focused on city driving and parallel parking. That took a lot of patience on my part. He got it though. As long as he can stay calm and not panic, he'll do fine. Sgt. Dad is taking the time from work to take him to his test. I'll be on pins and needles waiting to hear how he did.
No word from Ranger yet. I'm anxiously awaiting a phone call or a letter. I'd like to start writing him.
Sgt. Dad and I have our Biology mid-term tomorrow. You might notice that I'm blogging rather than studying. I'm a great procrastinator! Biology is not a course that I looked forward to. Most of it bores me and I have to fight glazing over and zoning out. The only part that really interests me is genetics. That part is very interesting. All the rest is boring to me. It's too bad genetics is intertwined with all the other cellular stuff!
That about covers this army family. See ya!

2 comments:

The Mama of the House said...

I was wondering and now I'm disappointed. My hubby can't catch fish, either, no matter how hard he tries. Someday....

Kakoii said...

I'll keep trying. The Salmon shall not conquer us!
(as an aside: I was beginning to think no one read my blog anymore! thanks for commenting!)