Friday, August 10, 2007

Check it out- boxes and all





Ok here are the pictures I've been promising. Don't mind the mess. Some of it is moving mess and some of it from the boys being home all day with us parents working. This is my living room, dining room, kitchen and garage. If you look carefully at the garage picture, you'll see my van parked outside through the windows. After I work up the energy I'll get back to work getting this place in order. When I get it all done, I'll post pictures of it all set up and sparkling clean!

2 comments:

The Mama of the House said...

Well, compared to the NOTHING I've been doing this whole summer, you rock! And when I say NOTHING, I literally mean that I've done NOTHING!

On Monday I finally got back into the groove of things and cleaned out the toy room and oldest child's room. YIPPEEE! All of those unused toys are outta here. However, I gave them to the neighbors just in case I missed them too much! :)

Karen Hamilton said...

It looks like things are getting under control. That's awesome progress for someone who is working and caring for four guys! Shall I send you a photo of my bedroom, which became the dropping off point when I got two rooms ready for ds and family?