Saturday, August 18, 2007

Commercial Madness

Every place I've ever lived has had a commercial that struck me as being either very annoying or odd or something to really stick in my mind. In Rochester the winner would have to be, "HUGE ROCHESTER, HUGE". Those of you reading my blog from there will know immediately which commercial I'm referring to because it's not only annoying but it plays CONSTANTLY. The hands down winner in Alaska has to be the Mattress Ranch commercial. It's on way too often and is just insane. Where did this guy learn to dance?? I wonder how on earth they talked him into actually airing these commercials....
Anyway, enjoy the diversion.......

4 comments:

Karen Hamilton said...

Great ad! Across from the bus barn in Wasila is going to go around in my head all day!

Mo said...

I coudn't hear it my speakers arent' working yet. The Cobblers' Children Wear No Shoes! Sorry I keep missing you and you me but we will catch each other soon enough.
loves!
Any Fish?

cj said...

Oh yes, the corny and annoying local commercials. We have them too. My top pick would have to be the Diamond City commercials. Imagine very poor acting and some cheesy ninjas wearing hooded sweatshirts cinched tightly around their faces.

The Mama of the House said...

Wow. That guy should be humilited. I'm sure his poor mother is turning in her grave. But I wonder how effective they are.

And, yes, the Diamond City commercials are awful but I haven't seen them in ages! But I really loathe the Maury commercials because of the exploitation of those women. "After 5 DNA tests she still doesn't know who the father of her baby is. Will #6 be the dad?"