Monday, July 30, 2007

Breaking In

Well, Oldest Son endured his first practice. We had to stop and buy Aleve and Icy Hot. His pointer finger is either jammed or broken and this is just the first day. Hopefully it's just jammed. A broken finger would be the end of his football season I think. I'm glad to see him getting involved though.
Tomorrow I go for my second interview with the insurance company. Hopefully I'll know more about the position after tomorrow and whether or not I want to pursue it further. We also should get a solid move-in date for our home! I can't wait! I'm so ready to get to "normal" life
That's about it for the day- no big news.
See ya!

1 comment:

cj said...

Cool, a second interview is usually good. I hope my nephew survives 2-a-days. It's tough, but at least it isn't 90 to 100 degrees up there.