Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lazy Days

Well it's almost 10am here and I am the only one up! It's amazing how one will stay up later and later consequently sleeping later and later when there is no schedule to follow. We've got to start making ourselves stick to a schedule or we're gonna be sorry when we get back to real life. Sgt Dad has effectively been on leave for almost 2 months now. I have been "not working" for over a month now as well. I'm ready for routine. Which reminds me- I need to attempt to make appointments for the boys' school physicals. I'm sure they are going to love a full physical two years in a row now. School starts here August 22nd. Poor boys- they have a short summer this year.
Speaking of summer- we hit 75 yesterday. It felt so good! We went swimming last night and because of the "heat" the pool was packed! The gym here on post has a really nice pool with a high dive and water slide. We've been going quite frequently. Last night there were alot of teenage girls at the pool oogling my boys. All of the sudden Youngest Son wants to work out- coincidence? I think not!
No plans for today other than miscellaneous phone calls and grocery shopping. I've been "cooking" here in the room frequently. Microwave meals- delicious...
That's about it. No fantabulous pictures lately.

No comments: